Friday, February 10, 2012

THE FAME MONSTER 2CD UK † THE FAME MONSTER HONG KONG DIGIPAK

Amazon UK - SUPER FAST This Time.
I just ordered these on the 2nd of FEB and on the 9th They Have arrived already.
I was really surprised as The Fame Monster 2 CD UK was due on 15th Feb while The Fame Monster Hong Kong Digipack said to be due on 17th MARCH! 
I was very happy and gave a tremendous amount of good feed backs to the sellers.
Funny Thing About this Digipack is that since I bought it from Amazon UK, I was thinking that Its gonna be a UK Edition or an EU Version but when it came its the Hong Kong Edition and the pack is from Hong Kong itself with all the HK posts and Chinese words and all.
Anyways, I haven't got this either so, I LOVE IT




TFM got a crack on the cover!
This is the 2nd time!
It happened to my TF CD as well last week.
Came cracked.







No comments:

Post a Comment