Saturday, February 18, 2012

Group Photo 19†2†2012


As promised the Group Photo! <3
This is the current status of all the Gaga Things that I Have.
A lot has grown in a few short time :)
I'm gonna stop buying for a few months now coz, I have to save up for the Born This Way Ball and then pay some school fees.
Its gonna be awhile.
After that, I will get the EU 2 Track Singles from TF and TFM and all the 7" UK Singles and the Singles Box Set. Then I will be happy. I'm not going after the French Cardsleeves. I mean, I will still collect them but not as eagerly. Coz, they are pretty pricey. A friend has offered me to sell a Poker Face Cardsleeve and I will take that. As PF is my all time favorite gaga track. 
He is too kind to hold it for me while I'm in debt and saving money! Too much talking! Here's the pics! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment